IT Service Management Process Manager
Exciting opportunity for an ITIL Service Management professional to join a large-scale multinational group organisation, supporting a newly created and evolving centralised shared IT service model. As the ITSM Process Manager you will work collaboratively within the Service Management team, supporting the ITIL Service Management Process Framework used to deliver cross functional IT services across the group businesses globally (60,000 employees).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for several ITSM processes mainly within the IT service Operations space (Incident, Problem, Request, Access, Event)
- Maturing the ITSM capability, ensuring a roadmap of improvements and insights are developed and communicated out to key stakeholders
- Performance Reporting, Quality, Compliance and Risk Management
- Service Ownership of ITSM tool - maintaining, troubleshooting and continuously improving ITSM tool
- You will create and configure reporting, business rules and workflows in the ITSM toolset
- Line management and coaching of two junior Process Managers/Analysts
Required skills and experience:
- ITIL accredited
- Experienced within ITIL service management roles such as Incident Management, Problem management, Availability Management, Change Management, Release and Deployment, Service Acceptance, Service Level Management etc
- Experience of performance monitoring and reporting
- Demonstrable experience of Service Process Improvements
On occasion you may be required to work as part of a 24 x 7 x 365 on call rota for major incidents
In addition to this transition to a new centralised IT service model, this major group business is also investing heavily in Information Technology, with numerous major IT Transformation Programmes underway globally spanning ERP, Infrastructure, Digital, Data and more. Combined global CAPEX in the hundreds of £m’s. Great time to get involved with an ambitious, prosperous organisation with a great company culture. You will be joining the function in its infancy, providing excellent career progression opportunity as the function expands to service the wider group organisation.
Paying up to £40,000 + corporate benefits.