NEW Year - IT Help Desk Customer/ IT Service Desk Analyst /1st line Support/Service Desk -IT Support -
Jan 2020 - March 31 2020 Temporary Contract
Our client is looking for support on their Customer support /1st line IT Service Desk function provides 1st line support for I.T. system users within UK businesses. Service Desk Analysts handle application issues, communication and hardware calls and queries from all levels of the business and are the primary interface between system users, IT staff and external service providers
In the role as a 1st Line IT Service Desk Analyst you will;
• Support all 1st line IT queries for employees
• Answer calls and logging calls on our ticketing system promptly and in a professional service led manner
• Provide an efficient and personalised support service to customers
• Wherever possible, resolve and close calls at the point of first contact
• Manage the IT Infrastructure Library issue lifecycle e.g. raising, escalating, incident management on Service Now
• Managing customer expectations
Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent communication and people handling skills.
- Service Desk experience preferred
- Experience of customer support in a call centre
- Experience or demonstrable interest within working in the IT industry
- A strong analytical & troubleshooting ability.
- A willingness to be flexible, especially with regard to shift working.
- Ability to handle pressure
- A willingness to be flexible, especially with regard to shift working
38.5 hours per week Mon to Fri: between 07:00 - 18:00
Shift based work but won’t start earlier than 7am or finish later than 6pm.
Sat: 07:00 - 13:00 (typically one in 4) Shift based work - 4-hour shift.
With Free Parking
- Customer Support
- Service Desk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'