IT Service Desk Technician - Dalkeith - 3 Months
IT Service Desk Technician required for initial 3 month contract based in Dalkeith. You will provide general technical support and guidance across the Organisations Digital Services estate, in particular installation and support services to Front Office - client enterprises devices, software installation and configuration in support of customer user requests\requirements.
Tasks and duties will include but are not limited to -
- Build, configure and install computer equipment, including software at customer sites.
- Investigate and correct desktop software application failures or malfunctions.
- Research and retrieve appropriate fixes via the internet and other support media.
- Resolve IT issues raised by customers.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure the correct delivery of services / goods purchased by IT.
- Write system documentation.
- Maintain the core internal IT management systems and ensure user and asset procedures are followed.
- Provide ad-hoc assistance to the end-user.
- The jobholder will also answer and log customer calls.
There may be a requirement to work outside of standard working hours on an ad hoc basis by mutual agreement.
Applicants MUST have a current Driving License.
Applicants MUST have a valid PVG.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.