This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
£20k-£22k per annum + shift allowance + benefits
Our client, a progressive and leading software services organisation based in the heart of Cardiff, are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join a busy service desk.
The role will require some shift work as the service desk is open 24/7, 365 days a year
- Working to triage and process service desk tickets up to 1st line level
- Respond to all calls made into the service desk team and raise the relevant corresponding ticket
- Taking responsibility for incidents, problems and change requests that come into the service desk
- Escalate issues to 2nd line level if required after assessment
- Clear and effective communication to manage customer SLA's and expectations
- Previous exposure dealing with end users, staff and suppliers
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a support environment within IT
- Knowledge of Microsoft desktop tools (i.e windows 7/10, Office)
- Knowledge of server technologies (Windows 2008/2012)
- Microsoft applications such as Exchange and Active Directory
If you have previously worked within a fast-paced, service desk environment and are looking for the next step in your career, please apply for immediate consideration or contact Scott Morgan on for more information.
"The services advertised by IntaPeople are those of an Employment Agency and an Employment Business"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job