Human Capital Ventures is a Leading Provider of Recruitment, Staffing & Talent Management, and has been selected to recruit an IT Service Desk Team Leader for one of the UK’s Fastest Growing Companies, who’s shared-service practice is located in Bedford, Bedfordshire.
Due to our client’s recent growth and expansion, they are looking to recruit an IT Service Desk Team Leader to provide operational management to their internal IT Support function, consisting of 10 - 14 analysts providing support to users globally, targeted with a 'service first’ operation.
As IT Service Desk Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the individual and team responsibilities are performed in a timely, consistent, responsive manner.
- Verify the quality, accuracy and timeliness of responses and actions taken by the team.
- Provide direction, training and coaching for team members to efficiently and accurately fulfill work assignments.
- Provide ongoing performance reviews to team members, including the monthly, quarterly year-end formal performance management process.
- Conduct regular mentoring sessions with analysts, typically on a weekly basis.
- Identify training requirements for the team and work with regional service desk managers to develop and maintain individual training plans for team members.
- Identify issues and make recommendations that will improve our procedures and collaboration with other teams.
- Accurately and completely communicate issues and priorities that are discussed at the team leads meeting to their own teams.
- Ensure services are delivered to defined Service Level Agreements (SLA) for all aspects of technology delivery.
- Provide Ad-Hoc reporting for Service Delivery as required.
- Take part in Service Improvement Programs (SIP’s) as required.
- Implement policies, standards and processes for all aspects of the operation.
The successful candidate will ideally possess:
- Ideally degree educated in business management, computer science or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience leading an IT Service Desk or IT Support Function.
- 3+ years in People Management/Team Leadership within a similar environment.
- Knowledge of ITSM Platforms and reporting technologies
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills, with Strong Customer Service skills.
- Ideally ITIL Foundation Certified
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organisation who are transforming their IT Service processes. Please send CV details for immediate consideration.
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
Salary: £30 ,000 - £40,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Benefits: Private Medical Insurance, Great Pension, Discretionary Bonus & More!
Term: Permanent, Full-Time
- Information Technology
- Service Desk
- Team Leader