IT Service Manager | Operations Manager | Service Desk Manager
UK Mission Enterprise Ltd is currently seeking a Service Manager | Operations Manager | Service Desk Manager for a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing high-paced organisation at our head offices in Knightsbridge, London. This role is part of the IT management team within the IT & Communications Department and reports directly to the Head of IT.
Key tasks include:
- Leading a team of 7 consisting of technical and administration staff
- Managing the Service Desk operations for the department
- Creating, managing and maintaining relationships with key suppliers and stakeholders
- Managing the teams processes/procedures and recommending/implementing improvements
- All aspects of people management for the team, including appraisals, training & development plans, rotas, dealing with staff issues.
- Providing technical guidance and instruction to the technical staff in the team
- Creating and presenting reports for performance statistics to IT management team
- Managing stock provisions for the department and all aspects of IT procurement
- Participate in technical leadership group meetings to help develop and progress current solutions, products and services
Suitable candidates may currently be working or has worked as an IT Service Delivery Manager, IT Operations Manager or a Service Desk Manager.
- Experience in a similar role managing a team of technical/non-technical staff ideally in a Microsoft Windows environment
- A "can-do" attitude, this is NOT a purely desk based role, we are looking for someone that is good at getting things done
- A technical background is essential in order to be able to direct the technical staff in the team
- Must be proactive and organised with a keen attention to detail
- Must be capable of actively seeking out work and providing solutions to issues
- Strong people skills and comfortable in picking up the phone and communicating with key stakeholders at all levels of the business
This is an ideal opportunity to join a hospitality organisation where service is at the heart of everything that we do for our clients. This role is uniquely positioned at the centre of the service offering that is provided for our clients and we are looking for a high calibre individual to join our existing dynamic team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'