IT Service Desk Team Leader
75% hands on / 25% team management
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 (+ benefits)
Ambridge Harris is currently recruiting for an IT Service Desk Team Leader to join a market leading client of ours in Newport. The successful IT Service Desk Team Leader will oversee the day to day running of the IT Service Desk team and assign and track tickets within the IT team and 3rd parties. This is very much a technical role with 75% of your duties being hands on.
- Oversee the day to day running of the IT Service Desk team.
- Experience of utilising the ITIL framework in the delivery of IT services.
- Experience of providing 2nd / 3rd line support covering complex Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Create and oversee departmental documentation.
- Provides status reporting to management.
- Coordinates the installation and testing of operating system hardware and software.
- Investigate and resolve data and systems issues.
- Experience of supervising a small team of IT Technicians & Engineers.
- Act as a point of escalation for incidents both in and outside of working hours.
Experience required with the following technologies:
- Microsoft AD, DHCP, DNS, DFS, Profiles, Group Policy.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013.
- Windows Server 2008+R2, 2012+R2 & 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014 & 2016.
- Microsoft Office 365 including Skype for Business.
- Microsoft Office 2016.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job ref: 22200