The Information Technology Service Desk (ITSD) Support Analyst role is responsible for the day-to-day support of Interserve’s IT landscape. Providing high quality customer service in the handling of queries and issues through incoming telephone calls, emails and face to face drop ins.
As part of a team acting as the first point of contact for IT customers, the Support Analyst must ensure accuracy in raising and updating Service Tickets in line with stated best practices and quality measures.
Applying 1st line support and resolution or advancing tickets to 2nd and 3rd line support when needed. The Support Analyst role is an essential element of the overall IT support and the ability to achieve agreed service levels and performance indicators.
Reasonable flexibility is required within the role to adapt to, and deliver, developing business needs.
This role is a 3 month fixed term contract.
- Working within a team of support analysts to handle customer requests
- Providing customers with product usage advice and guidance
- Handling complex or difficult customer issues to achieve prompt resolution
- Ensuring quality of information and detail when raising Support Tickets
- Maintaining high standards of professionality and Customer Service
- Ensuring correct customer expectations are set and achieved
- Identifying and managing the appropriate priorities and required actions
- Taking ownership and applying affirmative actions when needed
- Contribute to the attainment of KPI and SLA compliance
- Communicating with peers and management in team meetings and reviews
- Advancing tickets to the correct 2nd and 3rd line support teams when required
- Escalating Major Incidents and exceptions to management
- Staying up to date with business and IT developments and processes
What we are looking for
- Strong customer service ethic and sense of urgency.
- Solid Customer Service experience.
- Excellent organisation skills / collaboration / communication / interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills including experience of Microsoft Windows 7/ 8/ 10 and Microsoft Office.
- Good understanding of IT within a corporate environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all business levels.
- Methodical approach to problem solving.
- High attention to detail.
- ITIL foundation or higher
- High level of self-motivation with the desire to succeed.
- A good empathetic communicator with the ability to engage others.
- Ability to work openly and collaboratively at all levels.
- Adaptable and able to embrace change.
- Be innovative in approach and look for opportunities to improve.
- Ability to lead and motivate teams of individuals.
- Drive and desire to learn and develop own career.
Additional information for internal applicants
Please ensure that you discuss your application with your current line manager before formally applying. Please note that internal job moves are subject to the standard terms for the post being advertised. Enhanced terms cannot be honoured.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'