This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading public sector organisation as a IT Support Analyst on an initial 6 month contract based in Bristol.
My client is a public sector body based in Bristol. Due to a significant workload they require an experienced IT Support Analyst to join them on an initial 6 month contract providing first class service to their userbase.
The successful IT Support Analyst will be responsible for:
- Providing service desk support to a user base of roughly 900
- Supporting a Windows environment - MS Windows 7, MS Office, Active Directory
- Assisting on project to migrate users to new network, with support of wider project team
- Ensuring issues are logged effectively and either resolved or escalated as necessary
The successful IT Support Analyst will possess:
- Minimum 2 years' experience on a busy IT service desk
- Demonstrable knowledge of migration activities
- Track record of delivering excellent customer service, taking ownership of issues
- Ability and willingness to support more junior members of the service desk team as needed
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes
£100 - £140 per day dependent on experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'