Our client is a Global Organisation with over 24,000 employees spanning 44 countries across Europe, Asia, and the Americas. Human Capital Ventures has been appointed to recruit an IT Service Desk Analyst to join our clients newly established shared-service IT Function, which will service the business internationally with all IT requirements.
The successful Service Desk candidate for this role will be based from our clients European Headquarters in Northampton, and will ideally have a basic IT Support experience, possessing strong problem-solving, interpersonal and troubleshooting skills.
- To provide technical support; answering support queries via phone, remotely or face to face.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Take ownership of user incident and problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Manage ServiceNow and maintain full documentation.
- Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected.
- Support users in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
- Allocate/escalate more complex service issues the 2nd line support team based on SOP’s.
- To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
- Pro-actively keep users informed on the status and progress of all incidents.
- Manage user expectations regarding supplier support.
- Deliver a first-class experience to internal IT users on the Service Desk.
- Knowledge transfers across the team to support all business services.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience within a Service Desk/1st Line/Helpdesk/IT Support Role
- Strong knowledge of MS Business Applications, Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows 7/10
- Experience troubleshooting Outlook related issues
- Basic understanding of PC Hardware components
- Excellent communication skills; triaging users for a first call resolution rate
This is a rare opportunity to work within an Industry Leading Organisation undergoing a large amount of growth and transformation local to you! Apply for immediate consideration, and a guaranteed call from a consultant within 48 hours!
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Tenure: Permanent, Full-Time
Benefits: Career Progression + Good Corporate Benefits!
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire UK
- Active Directory
- Hardware Support
- Microsoft Office
- Service Desk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"