IT Service Desk Analyst
£19k - £23k DOE
Our award-winning client based in Cheltenham is looking for a 1st/2nd Line Support to join their expanding business.
- Assigning of incidents to the most appropriate analyst or Third Party where appropriate
- Ownership of 1st & 2nd Line Support processes
- Management of incidents ensuring they hit SLA where possible
- Building of user equipment
- Maintenance of end user equipment builds and processes.
- Equipment fault finding/troubleshooting, testing, repair or dispatch for repair.
- Inventory management end user equipment
- Assist in employee moves and meeting room setups, where appropriate
- Adherence to procedures & policies with regards to licensing of software.
- Documentation; procedures, configurations, training.
- Ownership and maintenance of helpdesk application
- Maintaining an orderly and tidy working environment for all areas under the control of the IT Department.
- Regular/scheduled support site visits
- knowledge of Windows 7,Microsoft Office 2016 and Office 365
- Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp v 7
- Some knowledge of Structured cabling
- Experience in writing technical and procedural documentation
- experience in configuring & setting up PC’s/laptops/Thin Clients
- experience in installing and general PC maintenance
- Experience in automation produces, for example PC builds.
- General understanding of LAN, WAN, DHCP, DNS, PROXY, HTML,IIS6, TCP/IP
- Experience with Android and Apple technology
- Strong analytical and administrative skills.
- Ability to work within a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexi time and the option to purchase additional holiday
- Matched pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Referral bonus scheme
- Training programmes over and above professional qualifications
- Discounted gym memberships, lifestyle benefits plus health and wellbeing events
- Overnight and travel allowances
- Organised social events both part and fully funded
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE ROLE YOU MUST HAVE A FULL LICENCE AND ACCESS TO CAR TO TRAVEL BETWEEN VARIOUS SITES
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Chloe @ RE Resource Group today
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.
- Service Desk
- 2nd Line
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"