IT Service Desk Analyst- London Job
Your new company
My client is a well established charity organisation who are looking to recruit a IT Support Officer to go temp to perm.
Your new role
To provide user-friendly and accessible IT support for the Society's computer users. Ensure customer requirements are met in terms of communication, prioritising, escalating and resolving incidents and requests. To work within the Service Desk Team, helping support a culture of continual process improvement.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable, dependable, calm, and rational, with the ability to work in a sometimes unpredictable and pressurised environment.
- Self-motivated and organised
- Experience using and supporting Microsoft Office and Windows 8.1/10 in a LAN/WAN environment.
- An understanding of ITIL best practices
- Experience of providing technical support over the telephone, deskside and using remote tools
- Experience of working in a geographically dispersed organisation
- Dealing with varied technically diverse user base
- Experience of ITSM systems
Support skills or having had some support exposure to
- Microsoft.Office 2013/2016
- Office 365 and associated services
- Active Directory management and account creation
- Windows 8.1 /10
- Windows 10 experience would be desirable
- Understanding of VOIP telephony
- TCP/IP Networking.
- Communications; analogue, ADSL, VPN
- Internet and intranet technologies
- Experience supporting mobile phones and mobile device management tools
- Apple iPad and IOS support experience would be desirable
- Use of remote support tools
Education & Certification
- Recognised academic qualifications in an IT-related subject
- Working towards or willingness to work towards a Microsoft certification
- ITIL Foundation Certificate or willingness to work towards
What you'll get in return
£110-£130 Per Day (OUTSIDE OF IR35) and £27,000 Salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"