IT Service Desk Job- London Job
Your new company
My client is a well establish Charity, who are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their organisation.
Your new role
This role plays a key part in the IT Service Desk's vision to keep the organisation working through the provision of outstanding IT service. As the first point-of-contact for users you will be part of the public face of the IT department.
- Dealing with 1st/2nd-line support queries.
- Ensuring Incidents & Requests are fully logged in their ServiceNow IT Service Management tool.
- Working to resolve Incidents & Requests within agreed timeframes.
- Providing regular and ad-hoc training to users where required.
- Providing project support to projects relating to desktop services.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills.
- Proven experience in a similar role supporting 400+ users
- Aptitude for and interest in technology.
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritise.
- Must be able to explain complex ideas in a simple, easy to understand manner.
- ITIL Foundation v3 certified
- Microsoft certifications/Comp TIA
- Windows 7/10
- Mac OS 10.11+
- Active Directory
- Sharepoint/Office 365
- Training end-users
What you'll get in return
£100-£120 Per Day (OUTSIDE OF IR35)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job