IT Service Desk Analyst
Due to team growth we are looking for a skilled Service Desk Analyst with strong troubleshooting and automation skills who wants to join a growing team of awesome people working in a fun and fast paced environment.
You will act as integral member of the Service Desk Team and you will be expected to take ownership of incidents and service requests through to resolution.
We are looking for proactive individuals with excellent problem-solving ability. We need someone who can work well within a team to ensure timely resolution of service requests.
- Service-oriented and committed
- Effective communicator
- Ability to deliver a high level of quality and customer experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Engaged, creative, determined and responsible
- Be a team player and contribute to knowledge transfer and competence development
- An automation and standardization mindset
- Curious and fast learner, particularly with regards to new technologies
- Good written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Eligible to work in the UK
Other beneficial qualifications:
- Knowledge of and experience with ITIL processes
- Good technical expertise in several disciplines: Microsoft Azure, Azure Active Directory, Hybrid Cloud, Office 365, Cloud services, Windows server, Windows 10, Secret server, RDS, Exchange, TCP / IP, WIFI / WLAN and Active Directory
- Knowledge of Service Desk operations and Service-Now (ITSM tool)
- Certifications from i.e. ITIL, Microsoft, Citrix, Cisco
- VMWARE & Hyper-V
- Symantec Backup Exec, Datto Backup, and Veeam.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
- Service Desk
- Windows Server