IT Service Desk Analyst
£23,000 + Private Medical Insurance + Life Insurance + Pension + Flexible Benefits Package
We’re recruiting an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst to provide first line support to our operational teams. The role will be based in our office in Leeds City Centre core hours will be Monday to Friday 9-5.
Centre for Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA) is a subsidiary of MAXIMUS and is contracted to deliver the Health Assessment Advisory Service on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions. MAXIMUS is a health and employment services business that has worked with governments around the world for more than forty years to provide support services to a diverse range of communities.
Across all of its businesses in the UK, MAXIMUS employs approximately 4,000 staff, including nearly 1,500 doctors, nurses, occupational therapists and other healthcare practitioners. Worldwide, MAXIMUS has more than 18,000 employees.
We are one of the largest providers of employment, health and disability support programmes in the country and are passionate about making a positive difference to the health and wellbeing of millions of people.
The key role of a Desktop Support Analyst is to work with the Service Desk Analysts working through first line support and problem resolution to customers, assisting them with hardware and software problems via the phone, email and face to face to agreed KPI’s/SLA’s. Achieving and exceeding Service Level Agreements is a must.
- Provide a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the companies computing (supported client hardware and software) environment.
- Installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all supported client hardware and software and equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Troubleshoot problem areas providing 1st and 2nd line support and assistance where required.
- Some requirement to travel between sites as required
What we’re looking for
- ITIL foundation level or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and applications with emphasis on Windows XP/7; Office 2010 and SharePoint. Windows 2012 Server
- Excellent technical knowledge of client hardware, including laptop, Desktop, IP Phone, Smart Phone, Tablets, Network Wiring.
We want talented experts who want to put their skills to good use and give their energy to something worthwhile. If you want to make a real difference at work why not join us?