My Birmingham based client is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their team, providing support to national and international customers. Working in a shift environment you will respond to calls & emails - logging incidents accordingly.
• Answer, Action & Monitor service Desk calls/emails, logging incidents, requests and queries
• Log support calls using the client's bespoke software
• Provide remote 1st line support / 2nd line support on business application software
• Ensure all calls are escalated where a suitable resolution can't be found
• Raise awareness of regular repeat incidents and assist with trend analysis
• Experience using Service Desk Logging Systems
• Advanced MS Office knowledge
• Experience with SCCM remote control / LANDesk
• Understanding of Active Directory
• Remote device support (Blackberry, Apple, Mobile, Citrix)
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to Jas Gill using the links below.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job