Service Desk Analyst / Service Desk Engineer
£22,000 - £23,250
Fantastic opportunity to work with a large, household name business as a Service Desk Analyst. There is considerable scope for progression and career growth within this organisation. Working in a supportive and inclusive team of 15 individuals, you'll report to the Service Desk Team Leader and will be the first point of contact for IT users across the business.
You'll have the opportunity to interact with staff at all levels across the group (both face to face and over the phone), and will be working closely with IT Managers across the business as well as technical / 3rd line support teams, technical project managers and 3rd party suppliers.
A genuine opportunity to progress your career in IT support with opportunities to move into 3rd line support and infrastructure design work.
You will be part of a shift team with a shift rota covering the hours of 07:00 - 19:00, Monday to Sunday in support of this 24/7 business.
What you'll do:
- Manage inbound requests and incidents acting as the first port of call for IT queries for the business.
- Help to improve 1st and 2nd line fix rate.
- Manage, categorise, and prioritise all tickets from the organisations IT monitoring systems.
- Provide troubleshooting and assist in the resolution of problems associated with both software and hardware for local and remote users.
- Contribute to the comprehensive knowledge base.
- Manage ITSM tool content, ensuring it is up to date.
What you'll need:
- Previous 1st & 2nd line support experience
- Experience supporting Windows Desktop, versions 7 and 10
- Experience working with Windows Server and Active Directory
- Knowledge or understanding of Office 365
- Experience with Desktop PC Setup and Deployment
- Good understanding of computer networking, ideally both LAN and Wi-Fi
While not a requirement for the role, it would also be beneficial if you have experience supporting ERP systems, for example SAP, Oracle or Workday.
Experience working in a ITIL framework, or ITIL Foundation certification will also be an advantage.
This is a vibrant, large-scale group company undergoing significant transformation with huge investment. Great time to join.
Several positions available. Paying up to £23,250.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"