Human Capital Ventures is acting as a preferred recruitment partner to a Market Leading, rapidly expanding organisation to secure them talented IT Service Desk Analysts, providing telephone and remote based support to their Global User Community, located from their IT Operations Centre in Bedford.
As an IT Service Desk Analyst, you will be the first point of contact for any internal technical escalations, and logging support tickets onto their IT Service Management System and then providing troubleshooting and assistance to the users over the phone and remotely, which is supported by the company’s knowledge base, ultimately ensuring the highest possible service is consistently delivered, working to and achieve predefined SLA targets.
- Provide exceptional customer service and support through CRM, outbound calls, and remote technology as specified within company standards and guidelines.
- Provide support on all computer hardware, software and connectivity/networking.
- Maintain and increase product knowledge on applicable products/applications via training, documentation and personal research.
- Log issues and resolutions thoroughly in the CRM.
- Hitting call targets set by the Service Desk Leadership.
- Escalate issues to 2nd Line Service Desk Analysts or Service Desk Supervisors when necessary
- Submit proposed solutions to basic issues in the knowledge base and internal/external documentation.
- Good all-round knowledge of hardware, software and connectivity issues
- Experienced in troubleshooting Windows based operating systems and Microsoft Business Applications
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written & an excellent telephone etiquette.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with other service/support groups.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to hit targets and SLAs set by the Technical Support Supervisor.
- Ability to troubleshoot and ask appropriate questions to gather key information from users.
- Attention to detail - accomplishing tasks showing attention to all aspects of the job.
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000 + Great Benefits
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
- Active Directory
- Hardware Support
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job