IT Service Desk Analyst - Leading Contract Caterer
IT Service Desk Analyst - Leading Contract Caterer - Job Summary
We are looking for the best IT Service Desk Analyst to be a pivotal part of our Service Desk Team. The successful candidate will be passionate about customer service and problem solving, be able to manage their own workload and be a committed team player You will be based in our modern, friendly and relaxed office in Macclesfield.
Do you like to resolve problems? Supporting clients to maximise use of IT systems, analysing business application, explore innovative ways of delivering support solutions. Do you strive for knowledge and accuracy? Providing the best customer service and support solutions? Do you thrive in a busy and dynamic working environment? Are you a person with energy, ambition, who excels in a changing environment?
If yes, we want to hear from you if you are experienced in 1st and 2nd line IT support!
IT Service Desk Analyst - Leading Contract Caterer - Role Responsibility
- As part of a small, strong and experienced Service Desk Team, you will be a key player in completing all aspects of Support and Service Requests for the IT user base.
- Be experienced in 1st and 2nd line desktop support, be able to complete work via phone and remote support tools.
- Have experience in supporting users of all abilities and stakeholders to director level.
- Provide support on ad-hoc projects.
- Working with multiple departments you will be the smooth interface between the business and IT teams, both in the UK and our IT teams in France.
- Demonstrate strong support skills, be an excellent verbal and written communicator with a tactful, diplomatic air, be a problem solver.
IT Service Desk Analyst - Leading Contract Caterer - Ideal Candidate
- Be an experienced IT Support Professional with 1 to 2 years of 2nd line IT Desktop support under your belt,
- A wizard at finding solutions to unfamiliar problems, excellent at following process and making process improvement.
- Have demonstrable experience of using ITSM tools, working to SLA,
- Have a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Solutions,
- Be an effective communicator and a charismatic individual.
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 2-week basis, shifts either 08:00 to 16:30 or 08:30 to 17:00
- Offer a salary of £22,000 to £25,000 per annum, dependent on experience,
- Pension, Life Insurance.
- Holidays 23 days (increasing with length of service) plus Bank Holidays, subsidised food in our restaurant.
- You are also eligible for Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers.
- You can receive a range of discounts on EE Mobile Contracts, at Nissan Motors, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, AA Car Breakdown, Gym and Restaurants,
- You are granted Additional leave for charity work and we provide a Colleague Support Programme offering 24- hour counselling, support and wellbeing tools plus career progression within our company.
We foster and believe in diversity and a work place free from discrimination leads to a supportive environment.
- "IT" "Analyst"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job