Service Desk Analyst
IT Operations Manager
Here at Make It Cheaper our purpose is to put a smile on the faces of British businesses through switching and saving made easy. As a Desktop Support Analyst your purpose is to keep our people smiling by making IT easy and NOT switching…it off and on again! Based at our lively and vibrant office in Central London you'll be on hand to help with issues, problems, questions while also helping and supporting ongoing projects. It's a fast moving, ever changing environment where we're constantly looking to improve how we do things and every voice in the team will be heard. Everyone can (and will) make a difference!
In the role of Service Desk Analyst, you'll be part of the IT Operations Team and supporting the London Office of 250 people and a remote office of another 50 users. You need to have aptitude for technology, be a great problem solver and have a passion to learn and grow. A can-do attitude we get you far but a will do attitude will get you even further and we’ll support you on that journey.
Duties and responsibilities
- First line support to the business and proactive maintenance tasks
- Ensuring all Incidents and requests are logged correctly and resolved according to SLA
- Resolution of Incidents where possible. Aiming to achieve a high first line fix rate
- Escalate Incidents appropriately and in a timely manner
- Perform root cause analysis on problem tickets
- All user administration including new joiners, leavers and changes to accounts on request
- Hardware support to include desktops, laptops, Macs, MFDs and all peripherals
- Assisting with project work
- Promoting the best practice use of technology to the business
- Providing valuable feedback to the Technology teams on how technology is used and perceived within the business
- Supporting AV in meeting rooms
- Has been in a Service Desk Analyst or similar role for 1-2 years minimum
- Experience of supporting Windows 10 and o365 suite
- Active Directory administration
- Desktop and laptop hardware installation and troubleshooting
- Have used machine imaging technologies
- Telephony - preferably Cisco softphone
- Experience within a sales environment advantageous
- MFD support including 'follow me’ printing
- Someone who is passionate about IT, learning and helping others
- Excellent communication skills - someone who can build rapport and trust with our user base and manage expectations effectively
- Someone who has a desire to grow and learn
- You'll need to be able to work with the wider IT Team but also be able to manage your own workload and priorities
- Someone with a positive and enthusiastic 'make it happen' attitude
- Someone hardworking and dedicated with a tenacious attitude to problem solving
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced environment and delivering high quality work
Why join us....
Looking to join a team with an inspiring mission and purpose - to help to save British businesses millions of pounds every year? Want to be part of a success story that has appeared on the Sunday Times Fast Track - the UK’s top 100 fastest-growing companies - for three years in a row? Want to work for a company that was named as one of the UK’s most inspirational by the London Stock Exchange? If so, then joining Make It Cheaper could be the right move for you!
We’re on track to save British businesses £1bn by the end of 2018, and we have even bigger ambitions for the years to come. Our team of brilliant advisors speak to hundreds of customers every day to help them save money on their bills, and now we want to build equally brilliant new digital experiences that will help customers save even more money, more easily than ever before.
The Minster Building,
Hours : 8:45 - 5:30 (Flexible working options possible)
- Culture perks such as free vending machines, masseuses at desks, smoothie bikes!
- Free fruit, coffee & tea
- Tonnes of benefits such as season ticket loan, charity and family days off, private healthcare, 5 extra days off for your wedding and so much more…
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Discounts (Hospitality, Retail & other memberships) in the local area
- Onsite gym, security guarded cycle &Motorbike storage and on-site shower facilities
- Breakout area with PS4, pool table, couches, quiet zones and a state of the art kitchen with amazing views of the Shard, Tower of London!
- Ongoing incentive rewards and trips, such as; Ski-ing, City Breaks, Sun&Sand Hols, Michelin Star restaurant and much, much more…
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'