We are a specialist technology recruiter, currently recruiting for an IT Service Delivery Manager to join a leading and award-winning IT Reseller based in Leeds.
Role: IT Service Delivery Manager
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Team Bonus
About the Role of an IT Service Delivery Manager
The Service Delivery Manager acts as the gatekeeper for all Service and Project transition activity, ensuring programmes and projects are implemented into the POD effectively and are fully compliant with agreed Service Acceptance criteria.
You will play a key role in driving service excellence, with responsibility for developing both strategic and operational relationships with our customers.
Key Responsibility of an IT Service Delivery Manager
Project/Service Implementation - Effectively initiate new customers by managing the programme of service initiation tasks and ensuring a smooth and professional transition.
- Manages projects to Service Desk handovers
- Identifies, reviews and manages implementation of service recommendations
- Drives awareness of Service Acceptance and collaborative working on Service Transition activities across Service Operations
Service Improvement - Develops Service Improvement Plans and effectively deploys them to ensure that service levels are enhanced and the customer remains confident in the company’s ability to deliver on customer commitments
- Provides regular reporting and briefings on status of service transition activities, service acceptance risks, and service improvement initiatives
- Addresses poorly-trending service and customer experience KPIs
- Proactively tracks service levels and manages the required service improvement actions
- Provides support to the Operations Management in resolution planning
- Participates in regular reviews with customers, driving continuous improvement in both service transition planning and transition project management
Customer Change Management - Proactive and professional management of customer change programmes
- Drives and engages in continual change and process improvement necessary to improve and maximise the effectiveness of the Service Desk
- Maintain schedules of proactive maintenance tasks for each customer
- Manages delivery of proactive maintenance campaigns
- Manages change control of customer documentation
Operational Compliance - Drives efficiency through proactive monitoring and management of operational compliance
- Provides input into the development and continual improvement of processes that drive operational efficiencies
- Ensures adherence to the current service operations processes and work procedures
- Ensures overall performance is in line with SLA requirements
Customer Complaint Management - Effective management of major customer service issues
- Responsible for writing customer (P1) reports for critical incidents
- Maintains regular communication with customers during P1 critical incidents and ensures appropriate levels of customer satisfaction throughout
- Manages customer complaint improvement activities and maintains customers at risk profile
Key Competency of an IT Service Delivery Manager
- A proven track record of successful Service Management across challenging and complex Technology landscapes.
- Possesses significant and demonstrable knowledge of managed IT services.
- Has an in-depth understanding of the desktop environment and supporting infrastructures.
- Demonstrable track record of building strategic and operational relationships with customers and of leading Change Programmes to enable continual service improvement
- In-depth understanding of IT Service Management principles
- Ability to work to SLA requirements
- ITIL Management qualified
- Ability to inspire, influence and motivate individuals internally.
- Can effectively lead change and is able to influence customers in order to change priorities and gain commitment to these changes.
- A strong and respected mentor and coach across operations.
Customer Relationship Management;
- Ability to identify with the customer at all levels and develop empathy
- Understands the customers’ businesses and the criticality of the company’s services to their business
- Is able to develop both strategic and operational relationships with the customer building upon a basis of personal credibility and trust
- Able to consistently deliver value-add stakeholder engagement across Operations and the wider business
- Able to identify opportunities with the customer for upselling and cross-selling of services
- Works closely with the Account Manager to ensure service history and improvement plans are fully understood
- Able to assimilate service performance data and determine trends in order to prioritise issues and develop improvement plans
- Demonstrates a passion for the customer and for delivering service excellence
- Results-oriented setting high standards for self and others
- Proactively looks for opportunities to make improvements to enhance personal and team operational effectiveness
- Takes real ownership for resolving customer issues and driving performance improvement
Adaptability & Flexibility
- Able to plan and gain support to changing priorities, and to maintain levels of commitment across the team through effective communication.
- Modifies own style to achieve optimum results
Now is an exciting time to be working with our client as they are working with new technologies, new markets and new solutions driving them forward.
If this sounds like the right role for you as an IT Service Delivery Manager, please forward your CV to us, where a Specialist Consultant will be in contact with you immediately.
- Service Delivery
- Incident Management
- Incident Reporting
- IT Service Management
- Incident Escalations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'