NRG are currently recruiting for an experienced IT Service Delivery Manager for a prestigious establishment based in Newcastle.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for monitoring team budgets on a monthly basis ensuring that there is adequate funding for all IT plans.
- Contributes to the financial planning and budgeting processes of the Department
- Ensuring that all team members and contractors are managing their time and completing timesheets on a weekly basis
- Responsibility for workload and people resource management, forecasting peaks and troughs in demand
- Responsibility for Service performance relating to ticket management of escalations via the Service Desk
- Ensuring that Service performance relating to Non Standard work requests and Standard Operating
- Responsible for taking appropriate action to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services.
- Responsible for taking the lead where appropriate in Major Incident Management issues when they arise
- Responsible for reviewing and developing the working procedures relating to the Service Desk and Desktop Support.
- Responsible for reviewing and leading on continual service improvement through the development of good working practices and procedures
- Maintain a current risk register of operations within area of responsibility
- Responsible for ensuring that processes within their area/teams are followed and that the relevant standards and principals are adhered to.
- Responsible for continual service improvement plans in their area/teams and ensure that this adequately supports University needs.
- Responsibility for Health & Safety within your team ensuring that risk assessments are reviewed every week.
- Leads and inspires teams to successfully support objectives and deliverable aligned to the IT Strategy, University Strategy, Corporate Goals and Vision 2025
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 plus fantastic benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"