IT Project Manager required for our client, a well established Retail company, based in Central London. The role has arisen due to growth of the business.Managing the PMO and Portfolio Officer to maintain the IT Portfolio and IT reporting across all areas of the department (Architecture, Delivery, Service and Infrastructure) including financial performance,the development and testing function of the IT department including the route to live and all application software releases into production with Service Management.
The successful Project Manager will have:
- At least 3 years experience in similar role
- Experience of working in a retail environment and of retail business processes.
- Excellent project delivery skills
- Relevant Technical knowlegde
- Good Stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Good written skills
- Good knowledge and experience of project management techniques
- Good knowledge and experience of supplier management
- Good knowledge and experience of delivery of IT Portfolio management and IT project lifecycle
- Budgeting and financial control experience
- Contract management experience
My client is a leading organisation, offering:
- Good starting salary with salary reviews annually
- 25 days holiday (rising with length of service)
- Life Cover
- Employee Discounts
The successful IT Project Manager be working in an exciting environment and have will be able to enhance there skills with on the job.
This is an exciting new role that has been created by the business, due to rapid expansion!
For more information, please contact George Pickering on or email
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of protected characteristic's as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- "Software Development"
- "Project Management"
- "Service Management"
- "IT Management"
- "IT Delivery Manager"
- "IT Software Delivery Manager"
- "Project Development Manager"
- Senior Project Management"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job