IT Service Delivery Manager / Applications Support Desk Manager - SAP
Established software house in Oxfordshire is looking to strengthen its SAP leadership team with the appointment of an experienced IT Service Delivery Manager / Applications Support Desk Manager. The business has been through considerable transformation over the last 12 months with further change ahead, and so this will be a busy and challenging role.
You will be fully accountable for the ongoing delivery of the SAP platform used to support the business in a variety of areas, from stock, sales order management to finance. This will be a Management role, with line management responsibility for four 1st / 2nd line support analysts. And you will form part of the IT leadership team with input into overall strategy and development of the team and function. Given the transformation the business has been working through, the ability to effectively build relationships and get buy in from key internal stakeholders, will be absolutely critical.
- Quickly get to grips with existing ticket management process, identifying process gaps and service delivery problems and devising an appropriate plan to get the team up to date and back on track.
- Review the Service Desk delivery model, strengthening the process, controls and culture within the team to ensure it is aligned with business requirements, current and future, and is service delivery / customer focused.
- Lead, coach and develop the IT support team; daily round ups, 1-2-1s, on desk coaching, daily task and resource management, acting as an escalation point for complex problems and directing staff appropriately.
- Manage relationships with other teams internally regarding escalated tickets / requirements and/or external third parties. Ensure both are delivering to expected timescales and SLA’s.
- Ensure the team meets internal SLA’s and KPIs regarding service delivery.
- Full budgetary responsibility for the team relating to the service delivery of the SAP platform.
- A proven leader within Application Support / Service Delivery / IT Support, possessing the ability to motivate, energise, inspire and lead teams.
- Able to manage stakeholders expectations and relationships.
- Able to work in a high volume, high pace setting with multiple and competing deadlines; and able to prioritise pragmatically and commercially to ensure maximum value will be derived by the business.
- An upbeat, enthusiastic, can do attitude will be essential.
- A competent SAP technician with demonstrable ability to deliver across multiple applications and modules.
- Financially literate with an understanding of the sales order lifecycle and associated financial process such as stock / inventory.
- Experience of SAP ECC, CRM, and FICO highly desirable.
The role will make an excellent entry point into the business and IT leadership team and will offer the right candidate a clear career path in terms of longer term progression and opportunity.
Please apply today for immediate CV review.
Kinetech is operating as an employment agency in relation to this hire. Please see our website for more information on how we look after your data.
- Application Support
- Management Skills
- Service Delivery
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'