It’s all go at Unipro! We are proud to announce the expansion of our team of IT Service Delivery Analysts.
Here are just a few of the reasons why our team of IT support team love working for Unipro:
- Highly competitive salaries
- Great opportunities for career progression
- Unlimited tea, coffee and fruit
- Company pension
Not only that but we understand that some days can be tough which is why we offer our valued team the chance to kick back and relax in our fantastic staff room complete with table football, VR headsets and Play Station.
We know we would be nothing without our team, so we put our employees needs at the forefront of our business.
Could this be the ideal role for me?
If you can answer yes to these following questions, we would love you to join our team!
- Are an experienced IT Support Technician or Service Delivery expert?
- Do you possess a degree in computer science or similar?
- Do you have a MCSE or MCP certification?
- Do you have a good understanding of hardware, software and Microsoft/Windows operating systems?
What will I be responsible for?
As a IT Service Delivery Analyst, you will be analysing and resolving IT hardware and software problems.
Please be aware that this role requires some out of office, weekend, on call hours which are scheduled with a rota system.
Established in 1997, we are a leading, results-obsessed Digital Agency. Passionate about great web design and very proud of the digital projects we create. Did you know? Unipro are the biggest drupal development business on the south coast.
Sounds good right? Click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of IT Service Delivery Analyst and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to answer any questions you may have.