IT Server Administrator
Role: IT Server Administrator
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an IT Server Administrator to join a leading organisation in Coventry.
The successful candidate will be interested in both IT and technology and will ideally hold a great amount of experience working with both Linux and Windows.
Responsibilities: IT Server Administrator
- Deploying new hardware and networking equipment
- Installing and configuration of windows/Unix operating systems
- Troubleshooting issues with web server related software
- Provide a 1st and 2nd line support
Skills and Experience:
- Good written and spoken English
- VMWare, Windows Server, Redhat
- Experience with Linux/Windows web server environment
- Confident with Cisco and Juniper Networking
- Basic knowledge of MySQL
- DNS Systems
If you are an experienced IT Server Administrator looking for a new challenge in a leading organisation, then please send your latest cv to or Call Kazia on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'