Exciting, new recruitment business in Cardiff are looking to hire an experienced IT recruiter, to work on positions within either Dev, CyberSec or Data Analytics.
We are working with an ambitious start up recruitment company who specialise in talent acquisition within the tech sector on an international basis.
They have exciting plans to expand throughout the next 5 years with significant investment from a successful local business. It really is the best of both worlds; a fast growing start up with the deep pockets of an established business - Win win!!
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has recruited in the tech space but is working in a larger business where career and financial progression is timely and/or limited.
About you ?
You are someone with recruitment experience in the tech sector, looking to avoid stifling corporate companies, but instead work with a smaller, dedicated team.
You want to cut out micromanagement and allowing you greater working flexibility and autonomy.
You want to be part of something which is on the upwards curve.
What are the benefits?
- Brand new, innovative office space
- NO commission threshold
- Finish early and beer Fridays
- Regular team incentives and social events
- Flexible working hours - between 9:30am-6pm (39 hours a week)
- Personalised, constructive feedback regularly - hard work never goes unnoticed
Our ideal candidate?
- 6 months minimum recruitment experience, ideally in the tech recruitment sector
- Positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Intelligent, bright individual
- Eager to learn and develop the business
- Personable and friendly
- Creative and inquisitive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'