I am currently working with a higly reputable, independently owned investment management firm, based in Scotland in their search for an IT Senior Internal Auditor, to join the team focusing on audits of their Information systems, governance and controls. The salary is paying up to £50,000.
Due to growth and success of the business, the Head of Internal Audit is looking to expand the audit function. The opportunity will see the successful candidate receive exceptional professional development opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a high performing and well established audit team.
- Plan, lead, perform and report on IT and operational audits, focusing on appropriate risks.
- Conduct and document audit tests, adhering to the Internal Audit department’s minimum standards.
- Perform audit procedures making effective use of systems, software tools and interview technique
- Data Analytics skills (ideally in a Financial services background) is most desirable
- Keen interest in development of the DA area within audits
- Candidates should hold an appropriate accounting (CA or equivalent), IT or Internal Audit (IIA) qualification.
- Audit experience with ITGC’s and systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience of working with systems
Please email CV's to Chantelle Desmarais at Austin Aundrew for immediate consideration.
- Data Analysis
- Financial Services