IT Security Specialist
Rate: £450 - 540 per day (ltd)
Duration: 6 months initially (possibility of extension)
Duties & Experience:
• Analyse system data for security threats
• Improving data analysis to prioritise work to be completed
• Work alongside 1st, 2nd or 3rd line incident response as appropriate
• Using threat information to prioritise vulnerability management and incident response
• Managing vulnerability management program with PCI ASV scans and addressing issues promptly
• Managing plan for web application and penetration testing
• 1st port of call for policy and acceptable system use
• Provide management reporting, and work with the Head of IT Security to continually improve the information
• IT Security certification in a specialist field (CISSP, CISM or equivalent)
• Technical knowledge of IT infrastructure, systems and applications
• ITIL based service management and delivery
• ITIL Foundation (desirable)
If you are interested in this post, please reply with a copy of your CV ASAP.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'