Position: IT Security Project Manager (IAM)
Location: Central London, (zone 1)
Start date: asap
Role type: Contract
Duration: 6 months+
Our client is an award winning & thriving International Plc based in Central London who require a dynamic IT Security Project Manager with Identity & Access Management (IAM) experience to manage a portfolio of security works projects. Based in their prestigious HQ this exciting opportunity requires candidates from a Plc/Blue-chip background
The Role as IT Security Project Manager (IAM)
The client is seeking to be responsible for project managing a number of security projects which are planned for coming financial year (April onwards). This will include Identity & Access Management, Cloud Security solutions and Information Security Policies.
- Responsible for creating the project brief and scope for these projects.
- Responsible for creating project plans.
- Responsible for managing the project including status, risks and issues, dependencies etc.
- Responsible for resourcing plan and requesting resources for PMO.
- Responsible for leading the projects and ensuring adherence to the quality, timeline and scope.
The IT Security Project Manager (IAM) Candidate
The client is seeking somebody who is dynamic, engaging, has strong stakeholder management skills, is self-motivated and can work independently. In addition to excellent communication skills (written/verbal), you must have PM Gravitas and be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years Project Management within a large Plc/blue-chip environment
- 3+ years of IT Security exposure to Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Cloud Security Solutions
- Robust PM experience to lead a project from cradle to grave (Prince 2)
- Overseeing multiple projects work streams across multiple departments and to different audiences ensuring priorities are not compromised.
- Manage project change ensuring the deliverables still align to the objectives.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to lead by example and communicate in an inspiring and motivational manner.
- Experience of managing third party suppliers and ensuring they are a part of the project journey and deliverables.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the IT Security Project Manager (IAM) role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job