Policy Development - Policy & Standards implementation - IT Security - Cyber Security - Global teams
I have an immediate 12 month contract for someone who will assist in the development of policy and standards for a global IT & Cyber Security team in Glasgow.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be involved in the end-to-end development of new policies and standards, interacting with technology specialists and senior management to implement new standards and best practice for the IT & Cyber Security team.
Successful candidates will have the following background and experience:
- Proven experience in Policy and Standard development and delivery for large, corporate clients
- Strong knowledge and or experience of IT & Security Industry standards, best practice and regulatory requirements
- Understanding of technology concepts and terminology with hands-on technical experience in development or support an added advantage
- Experience of RSA Archer workflows would also be desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience in workshop facilitation, presentation delivery at senior stakeholder / management level and documentation writing
- Any of the below certifications or equivalent experience would also be an advantage:
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified in Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- Certifiece Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Search Consultancy pays weekly, one week in arrears - can your agency say the same?
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- Policy Development - Policy & Standards implementation - IT Security - Cyber Security - Global teams