- Providing customers with inbound technical support assistance
- Deliver technical audits and security assessments
- This role is for the candidate to be confident and competent at delivering IT Security Consultancy.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working on a helpdesk or similar type of IT technical role
- Strong Wintel and Networking technical experience including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, AD, Group Policy, MS SQL, IIS
- Prepared to travel to Customers offices (within UK) and be prepared for occasional overnight stays, driving license and access to a car would be beneficial.
- Ideally have an understanding of security solutions like SIEM, NAC, DLP, Encryption, Application and Device Control, Endpoint Protection, Email and Web Gateways, Host based IDS and IPS, IT compliance, and Privilege Password Management
- Ideally have product experience with Symantec security solutions, Clearswift or similar security vendort solutions would be desirable
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation