£30000 - £50000 per annum
Looking to develop a career with an award winning business in the financial services industry? The role is part of the Information Security team that is responsible for the security of the IT Systems and Infrastructure. This role includes:
* Proactive monitoring, identification and mitigation of security vulnerabilities
* Monitoring and investigating security alerts
* Web and email gateway management to deploy appropriate security and access
* Assessment, planning, co-ordination and implementation of system patching and, server hardening to improve system security and availability
* Providing security guidance on new initiatives and change requests
* Implementing changes / fixes to address security vulnerabilities identified (e.g. during security scans, penetration tests etc.)
* Assessment, planning and co-ordination with other teams regarding patch management activities for internal and third party hosted systems
* Assessing and recommending server hardening activities to be completed by the Infrastructure Team.
* Liaising with third parties to ensure ISD/IDP information is monitored and events captured, assessed and recommendations made to retain integrity of business assets
* Monitoring external information sources to make recommendations on latest security threats and vulnerabilities
Knowledge and skills:
* Experience working within recognised Information Security frameworks and best practices such as ISO27001, NIST etc
* Experience in an Information Security engineer role, gained in a FS or e-commerce environment.
* Microsoft certification and/or computing related degree (or equivalent)
* Knowledge of network protocols, architecture and information security standards and procedures
* Awareness, and exposure, to Security Information Event Management (SIEM) technology
* Symantec (or equivalent) end point security products, anti-virus and anti-malware solutions
* Exposure to email and web gateway solution
* Fortinet (or equivalent) networking products
* Microsoft Server / Desktop operating system experience
* Linux configuration and security management
* VMware technologies
* On the job training and support
* Dedicated time for proof-of-concepts and assessing new tech
* Support to attend conferences and events
* Pay-day drinks
* Free onsite gym and trainer led classes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'