IT Security Consultant x 4
IT Security Consultant x 4 - Horsforth - c£45k - £50k + Benefits (inc Life assurance, Income protection, free parking)
We are looking for an IT Security Specialist’s to help with hands on IT security across a multi-region infrastructure consisting of over 5000 staff and 90 sites. The company are looking to increase their IT Security team significantly. As a member of the IT Security team, you will be responsible for all aspects of the IT Security environment and its components. This includes specifying, designing and implementing enterprise-wide solutions. The role will be hands on rather than looking after governance or policy. This might suit someone from a strong Infrastructure background who wants to specialise in IT Security.
Responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinate, measure and report on the technical aspects of security management.
- Propose changes to existing policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of technical controls
- Conduct Technology Infrastructure Assessments for changes to Information Security
- Manage the day to day activities of threat and vulnerability management
Skills required for the role include;
- Experience and knowledge within an IT security analyst role supporting global sites and regions.
- Excellent understanding of security testing principles, including experience of penetration testing, identifying, resolving and reporting risks, Security Auditing, Forensics & Security architecture.
- Project ownership, from specification through solution selection, deployment and ongoing management.
- Experience within information security risk and compliance function.
- An understanding of enterprise information security and in depth knowledge of standards including Cyber Essentials, ISO 27001, 27002 etc. Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Technical expertise of Cisco security products, specifically ASA firewalls, AnyConnect, VPN and clientless portal.
Please send a CV if you would like further information on this IT security vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'