IT Security Analyst
Our client is urgently looking for an experienced IT Security Analyst to join their team based in Stoke-On-Trent, on a permanent basis. The IT Security Analyst will implement and perform procedures and controls necessary to ensure and protect the safety and security of IT systems and services.
This will include performing security audits and take corrective actions to mitigate risks. Monitor and respond to critical application and system vulnerabilities to ensure information security efforts system-wide are properly coordinated and in compliance with reducing the overall security risk.
The IT Security Analyst will be rewarded with an excellent salary, as well as a brilliant benefits package comprising a bonus of up to 10%, pension scheme (matched up to 8%), healthcare, life assurance, annual leave and flexible working!
IT Security Analyst – Key Skills:
• A degree in information technology, business informatics or similar, alternatively comparable vocational training and relevant practical experience.
• Experience/Knowledge with network security concepts such as Firewalls, IPS, VPN, Advanced Threat Protection, and network segmentation.
• Experience collaborating with auditors to demonstrate compliance with internal and external standards. • Reporting and audit facilitation experience,
• Strong ability to develop ad-hoc reports.
• Experience in the analysis, development and implementation of policies, processes and controls.
• English, German would be considered as benefit.
• Strong stakeholder management skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication; confident engaging with different levels of personnel in business organisation and IT.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills-careful attention to detail.
• Security mindset. Assume the world and employees are out to get you and thinking through all the threats and mitigations.
• CompTIA Security+, CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker).
• Basic knowledge of leading a team.
• In-depth understanding of all procedures in a discipline.
• Willingness to travel.
IT Security Analyst
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'