IT Sales Support Executive
This role ensures the recruitment and development of new and existing customers through pro-active activities including call-outs, email campaigns and following up on marketing activities. The role also includes completing sales administration tasks and dealing with suppliers and order processing.
- To achieve and exceed all agreed sales targets and KPI’s.
- Proactively target, recruit and enable new End-User customers to generate new revenue streams and assist field sales team by making end-user appointments on their behalf.
- Protect and grow any existing MSP/ISP partner business, where assigned.
- Day to day internal management of partners and end-user accounts to qualify, maintain and log all opportunities and pass to external sales as required.
- Assist the sales team with forecasting and pipeline management to meet short and medium-term business plans.
- To liaise with the Commercial Director/Manager to pass accurate and timely information.
- Establish the company as the primary supplier of IT technology equipment and services to existing and new partners/end-users.
- Manage effectively the Utopia proposition and work pro-actively to generate new business.
- Accurately update of internal IT systems with details of all customer contacts/activities.
- React responsively and in a timely manner to customer queries and issues.
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships with all internal/external contacts and vendors.
- Fully understand and adhere to all relevant sales processes.
- Maintain high levels of knowledge on current and future products and services
- Business and financial acumen.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work to very tight deadlines, as part of a team or on an individual basis.
- Strong organizational skills with the determination and dedication to meet objectives and get the job done.
- Delivery focused, able to work calmly & effectively under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Able to work effectively on a number of issues at one time and manage constantly changing priorities and commitments.
- Able to plan and manage own time effectively and make decisions on a day to day basis with minimal supervision.
- A self-starter who displays initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
- Knowledge and ability with Microsoft Office programs is required
- An understanding of IT technologies including but not limited to Networking, Storage, Data Security and Software based solutions is desirable.
- Any formal IT industry qualifications such as ITIL would be seen as advantageous and desirable
- History of selling high value technical solutions
- Knowledge of branded vendor solutions such as Cisco, Huawei, ZTE, HP, etc. would be advantageous
Key Words: Sales Executive, Sales Officer, IT Sales Executive, Sales Support Officer, Sales Support Executive, IT Sales Manager
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"