This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced IT Sales Support Executive to join a well-established, highly respected and fast-growing Technology company in Manchester. As IT Sales Support Executive you will be responsible for the recruitment and development of new and existing customers through pro-active activities including call-outs, email campaigns and following up on marketing activities. The role also includes completing sales administration tasks and dealing with suppliers and order processing. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate IT Sales Support Executive looking for their next move to join a forward thinking and evolving organisation whereby you can have a real impact on the future growth of the business. Benefits include a pension, free parking and sales related bonus.
An understanding of Cisco, Huawei, ZTE, HP and other IT technologies is desirable.
This role ensures the recruitment and development of new and existing customers through pro-active activities including call-outs, email campaigns and following up on marketing activities. The role also includes completing sales administration tasks and dealing with suppliers and order processing. You will be calling existing accounts to upsell and then set the appointments for the BDM. You will also be offered support through email campaigns and marketing will help.
- To achieve and exceed all agreed sales targets and KPI’s.
- Proactively target, recruit and enable new End-User customers to generate new revenue streams and assist field sales team by making end-user appointments on their behalf.
- Protect and grow any existing MSP/ISP partner business, where assigned.
- Day to day internal management of partners and end-user accounts to qualify, maintain and log all opportunities and pass to external sales as required.
- Assist the sales team with forecasting and pipeline management to meet short and medium-term business plans.
- To liaise with the Commercial Director/Manager to pass accurate and timely information.
- Establish the business as the primary supplier of IT technology equipment and services to existing and new partners/end-users.
- Manage effectively the proposition and work pro-actively to generate new business.
- Accurately update of internal IT systems with details of all customer contacts/activities.
- React responsively and in a timely manner to customer queries and issues.
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships with all internal/external contacts and vendors.
- Fully understand and adhere to all relevant sales processes.
- Maintain high levels of knowledge on current and future Utopia products and services
- Maintain knowledge of the industry and competitor activity to better promote the proposition.
- Regularly monitor the account base to better understand buying patterns and to identify opportunities for new products and services within the customer base.
- Respond to management requests in a timely manner.
- To undertake all training required by the business to develop the role as required.
- Undertake regular telephone communication with partners, end-users and prospects.
- Ability to manage activities including diary and time effectively.
- Any other duties as necessary to the role.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work to very tight deadlines, as part of a team or on an individual basis.
- Strong organisational skills with the determination and dedication to meet objectives and get the job done.
- Delivery focused, able to work calmly & effectively under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Able to work effectively on a number of issues at one time and manage constantly changing priorities and commitments.
- Able to plan and manage own time effectively and make decisions on a day to day basis with minimal supervision.
- A self-starter who displays initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
- Knowledge and ability with Microsoft Office programs is required
- Candidates must have experience of appointment setting for external sales people in an IT environment.
- An understanding of IT technologies including but not limited to Networking, Storage, Data Security and Software based solutions is desirable.
- Any formal IT industry qualifications such as ITIL would be seen as advantageous and desirable
- History of selling high value technical solutions
- Knowledge of branded vendor solutions such as Cisco, Huawei, ZTE, HP, etc. would be advantageous
- IT Sales
- Setting Appointments
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"