IT Sales Professional
Salary: £20-23K Basic + Car Allowance (OTE £34K uncapped commission)
Our client is a well-established and growing Managed IT Services company based in Sheffield, with ambitious growth plans for the next few years. They are looking to recruit a IT Sales Professional to help them achieve their goals. They offer a broad range of technology solutions, working on both projects and managed services. They deliver end to end solutions to the SME sector across many different verticals including manufacture, services and retail
This role presents a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills within IT sales.
The IT Sales Professional role:
This role will suit a self-motivated hunter looking for a new challenge who enjoys the thrill of winning and getting rewarded. It could also suit someone with sales experience looking to demonstrate they have what it takes to succeed in sales.
Responsibilities of the IT Sales Professional include:
- Identify targets through various lead sources including new and existing referrals
- Cold calling and telesales
- Networking within the industry to gain introductions
- Sales Meetings & Opportunities
- Scheduling and attending face to face sales meetings on site with prospect agencies in your region.
- Pitching, objection handling and closing prospects
- Working with Technical Pre-sales to pull together proposals when required
- Meeting Follow up and CRM management and updates
- Working to ensure target levels are met
- Reporting against targets including: new and ongoing prospects, sales meetings attended, pipeline progression closed and won.
As the IT Sales Professional, you will need to have the following:
- A proven track record of Sales (not necessarily in IT)
- Personable and presentable team player
- Confidence to work at building new opportunities and your own pipeline
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Full UK driving license
- Organised self-starter, able to plan and prioritise your own workload
- An enthusiasm for IT and customer service, and a keenness to understand new technologies
- A good knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a prerequisite.
What we offer you as the IT Sales Professional:
You will be set achievable targets and good commission structure, with the opportunity of recurring revenue to grow earnings. Our client also wishes staff to grow and develop within the company and form part of their ongoing future plans.
To help support the sales team, they have pre-sales technical and marketing support although they will need you to be proactive in hunting new opportunities.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this IT Sales Professiona role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job