Salary: Up to £50k base DOE OTE 80k uncapped + Benefits
Our client is a well-established IT Services and Solutions provider, they have a growing reputation in the market place and partner with some of the best hardware and software vendors in the industry. Due to continued success and growth they are looking to hire a Sales Manager to join and help grow their sales team servicing their new and existing clients nationwide.
The purpose of the role is to develop new business opportunities and manage a team of dedicated inside sales executives who are trusted advisors to their clients, managing the relationship between them and the customers within their designated territory ensuring effective delivery of end to end solutions that’s deliver recognised best practice and methodologies producing tangible cost savings and measurable ROI.
- Day to day management of the sales team. The creation and ongoing management of a pipeline of opportunity in line with the expectation of the business, weekly forecasting and overall financial management of the territory.
- Build and maintain relationships with the wider management team, ensuring that the sales team are familiar with all service offerings.
- Build and maintain relationships with the senior contacts of the customers and prospects within the territory
- Build and maintain relationships with the vendors who operate in the territory
- Carry out regular performance reviews and ensure all team members are performing to expectation.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous sales management experience in a similar sized organisation or 5 years or more experience as a high performing sales person.
- Ability to manage virtual teams and bring together a coherent message for the customer
- Be able to manage healthy conflict effectively
- Be able to hold relationships at board level and demonstrate a track record of having done so
- At least 5 years’ experience in the IT industry selling IT Solutions and Services
- Ideally, existing contacts in the vendor community or a demonstrable track record of having built and maintained external partner relationships
This role is ideal for a proactive Sales Manager that leads from the front and is a true product/solutions/services champion and evangelist who understands the key drivers and needs of their customers. Our client has an ambitious strategy to drive growth over the next years and successful candidates will be compensated with a competitive basic salary and rewarding commission structure that is uncapped
If you have a proven track record in managing successful sales teams then please apply online.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'