My reputable client based in Reigate, Surrey are seeking a successful IT Sales Manager for their company.
As an IT Sales Manager, you will be ambitious and tenacious to further drive company growth through setting of commercial strategy and mentoring of the team to increase sales revenue. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Team and about aligning top-level company strategy with an actionable and successful sales and marketing plan.
- Effective management and monitoring of sales team to ensure revenue and GP targets are hit
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Ensure highest possible levels of customer satisfaction through true understanding of business needs and delivery of optimal customer service
- Achieves sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience leading a sales team within the IT sector
- Demonstrable ability to develop & deliver both new business and account management strategies, with evidence of financial growth
- Proven ability to maximise and upskill team members through coaching and mentoring to ultimately hit sales targets
- Proven ability to establish rapport and credibility with existing clients to create long-term partnerships and maximise account spend
- Full understanding of core offerings of managed service provision to enable a fully consultative sell
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'