IT Sales Manager
Salary - £60K -£80K + Commission
Exciting opportunity with our client, an App software development company that helps small-to-medium sized businesses, large enterprises and "startups" to design and implement efficient software solutions.
The company is expanding and is looking for a Sales Manager with Custom Software Development expertise based in E1, London.
The key responsibilities are: converting incoming leads (web and phone) into contracts; develop and maintain an effective public relations strategy and a local presence through participating in industry conferences and key market events to promote services and the image of the company, building a partnership network with local digital and design agencies to establish new contacts and contracts.
As the ideal candidate, you will have 3-5 years proven Software Development SALES or Software Service SALES experience
as well as the following skills:
- Proven success in sales and business development;
- Commercial Management experience;
- An established network/black book;
- Negotiations and influencing experience.
As Manager of Sales, your Key Responsibilies will be:
- Seeking out new customers and sales opportunities for driving revenue
- Build long term relationships with key contacts at target customers
- Apply experience to streamline sales processes
- Initiate promotional events for the Company
- Represent the Company at trade events
- Analyze sales trends, market dynamics and reports to determine business growth potential
- Use various lead generation tools (website, blog, promotions, word of mouth, trade shows, market research, cold calling, emails, etc.) to create a database of potential targets
- Manage the sales pipeline by reporting probabilities to the services delivery arm
- Manage the market research team to create target databases
- Effectively execute and manage on every element of the sales process on an individual level and build a top notch direct sales team in the near future
The position requires the person to operate from United Kingdom (London) and involves travel to meet customers across United Kingdom.
- Driven to succeed?
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial?
- High personal credibility?
- Solution oriented?
What’s in it for you?
The chance to earn BIG…This is a business critical role and, being essential in helping our client meet its revenue target, is compensated accordingly. The Business Development manager will have a personal target that will determine their remuneration. The earning potential is uncapped.
Business Development EXPERT, and able to work autonomously?
Don’t delay, apply NOW…
Purplepower is acting as the recruitment agency on this permanent vacancy.
By sending your details, you are allowing PurplePower to contact you for the purpose of this role. For full details on our privacy and data protection policies, please refer to our website.
- Business Development
- IT Sales
- Lead Generation
- Software Sales
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'