IT Sales Manager required by leading IT Solutions Provider based just outside Guildford, Surrey.
Salary: Up to £90K package – £50K - £60K basic + up to £30K OTE plus benefits.
The Sales Manager is responsible for managing a team of 5/6, maximising the Sales team potential, coaching the team through their individual sales enablement plans and providing daily encouragement and focus to ensure the team achieve target.
They require the following background:
- Experience and successful track record in managing and developing an IT sales team
- Experience in attainment of all revenue, expense, profit and customer satisfaction objectives
- Knowledge and experience of selling in the IT industry - Storage, Data Centre, Software, Infrastructure, IT Managed Services all considered.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Dynamic and positive approach to work with a strong desire to achieve and succeed
- Organised, mature in outlook and have an ability to work on your own initiative
The job will involve:
- Managing recruitment, objective setting and performance monitoring of Sales team
- Own the vender alignment relationships
- Sales support – getting pricing, getting quotes
- Achieve sales objectives and targets of Sales team
- Work closely with the Marketing Director and the Technical Sales team to ensure consistency of messaging
- Understand the needs of target Customers to reinforce messaging to the Sales team
- Define and create the training plan and arrange required training within agree company budget
- Provide feedback, develop and coach the Sales Team in order to meet standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings with the team
- Coordinate sales action plans for individual team members
- Monitor the achievement of the sales objectives and evaluate team performance
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
This expanding company provides IT Data, Cloud & Storage solutions and professional services to a range of customers across the UK and is partnered with leading technology companies in this space.
- IT sales
- sales manager
- data centre
- technology sales