Head Office - Hemel Hempstead
Terriority - South East / East Coast ( Norfolk / Suffolk )
A leading Client in the IT industry is seeking a Client Relationship Manager (CRM). They specialise in accounting software for the Construction Industry.Their products help manage every process of a construction project from designing it to building it to maintaining it.
They have been providing solutions to the industry for over 35 years and continue to innovate to help businesses with a technology advantage in the highly competitive Construction sector. The Sales team help provide the foundation for growth and investment in new products and services and lend an expert guiding hand to new and existing customers to help them select the most appropriate solutions for their business.
With almost 100 staff providing support and development services to our large customer base and are part of a larger group, a privately owned professionally managed global construction software group, supporting more than 4000 customers in 40 countries across 6 continents. Their customers are in the UK, Ireland, Middle East, Caribbean, US, Africa, Asia and Australia.
The job of the Client Relationship Manager (CRM) reports into the Sales Director and works closely with the CRM Manager. Responsible for your own time management and planning you will be responsible for attending meetings and selling the full product range and upselling any training and additional modules.
- Selling Construction Accounting software
- Attending meetings
- Business Development
- Upselling products to existing client database
- Working towards KPI’s and sales plans
- Working closely with sales team and telesales
The Ideal Candidate
This is a fast paced and driven sales environment and the ideal candidate needs to be a high achiever with a strong self-motivated attitude to work and a desire to succeed. You will need strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with clients and colleagues. You will also need experience selling IT software solutions, ideally in the construction arena.
- Field Based
- Basic Salary - £30k pa & OTE c£45k
- Bonus paid on achieving target/s
- Holidays - 20 days per year rising to 25 after 5 years’ service. Additional day’s holiday can be purchased via the salary sacrifice scheme.
- Entitlement to join Health scheme (currently AXA) as an individual after 3 months’ probationary period.
- Entitlement to join Company Pension
- Life cover when join Company Pension which is currently 3x salary.
- Broadband costs at home paid in full.
- Mobile Phone
"Caballo Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
- Accounting Software
- Field Sales
- Software Solutions