We are looking for an IT Sales Executive to join our client’s B2B sales team in Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Staffordshire where you will work with their amazing international team!
Our client is famous throughout the enthusiast PC community for its expertise in performance hardware, overclocking and modding. They are part of an international e-commerce company with more than 400 employees at 11 locations worldwide. Through their innovative approach, they are a leading online provider of gaming PCs, High Performance Technical Computing, PC components and peripherals.
As IT Sales Executive you will:
• Have proven sales experience as well as good knowledge of computer hardware.
• Identify new customers for our client’s high-performance computer systems.
• Continually developing customer accounts to their full potential.
• Supported by their in-house expertise, you will consult with customers to identify their needs and provide bespoke solutions to suit.
This role is primarily office based and could involve face to face visits to client premises if required.
Responsibilities as an IT Sales Executive
• Identifying new business and developing it into a sales opportunity via leads, cold calls and site visits
• Gaining a clear understanding of the customers' businesses and IT requirements
• Liaising with Customers, preparing quotations and the follow-up of all outstanding queries
• Maintaining and developing relationships with customers in person, via telephone calls and emails
• Developing and maintaining industry knowledge and presence
• Representing the company at trade exhibitions and events
• Providing a high-quality service to our customers
• Experience working within a B2B sales environment
• Experience of working within a target driven environment
• Good knowledge of computer hardware
• Good organisation skills and ability to use own initiative
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to build long-term relationships with customers
• A clear understanding of the sales process
For the role of IT Sales Executive there is a competitive salary with an OTE of £30,000 to £35,000 per annum.
This is a full Time, permanent role in our client’s Staffordshire office. Sounds like your ideal new job? Then we´re looking forward to your application!
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
IT, technology, sales, business development, executive,
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'