We here at Siamo Recruitment are working with an exciting client providing an excellent opportunity to join their sales team developing the business, growing and maintaining existing customers by supplying software and EPOS solutions to clients UK Based.
This role will include quoting, sales support, account management and business development providing a full 360 degrees sales based role allowing you to become a specialist in a niche industry.
Benefits of the role:
- Full in-house training with experienced sales executives
- Ability to manage a warm leads portfolio and develop new business
- Generous bonus structure
- 21 days and bank holidays
- Parking on site
This Business Development Executive role will have the following responsibilities:
- To qualify new leads through all marketing channels including calls, e-shots and linkedin marketing
- To respond and close sales enquiries via the website and inbound calls
- Gain pricing information for clients from existing and new suppliers
- Produce quotes within an efficient manner to close deals and provide the best service to customers
- Purchase of stock and goods from suppliers
- Produce invoices following closure of sale
- Create weekly and monthly pipeline reports along with maintaining accurate records from all leads and calls made
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following exposure and key skills:
- Previous account management or sales experience is essential
- Ability to converse confidently with all levels
- Driven, a drive to promote the business and yourself into a growing network
- Attention to detail is key when liaising with customers and logging important information
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'