***SEM / Pay Per Click PPC Specialist***
Chetu is seeking a full-time, experienced Search Engine Marketer and Pay Per Click Specialist to join our dynamic Marketing team. As Chetu’sSEM / PPC Specialist you will drive traffic and ROI via paid client acquisition tactics for Chetu Ltd. across European markets.
Leveraging contemporary strategies in digital marketing and growth-hacking techniques, the candidate will regularly localize paid search efforts to help achieve department and company goals in European markets. This position will be responsible for keyword research planning, campaign/bid management, copywriting, landing page optimization, and RIO tracking plus analysis.
***SEM and PPC Responsibilities Include***
- Execute and improve all paid search tactics for European markets through hands-on day to day optimizations across paid channels (Google, Bing & Adroll)
- Perform ongoing keyword expansion including identification and implementation of keyword opportunities
- Increase CTR with compelling and localized ad copy enhancements
- Optimize and localize landing pages for maximum conversions and implement remarketing strategies
- Management of ad expenditures with daily reporting, performance analysis, and bid optimization techniques
- Collect and analyze data to identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Keep up-to-date with PPC best practices, keyword research tools, and industry plus competitor research
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in digital marketing and PPC
- GoogleAdwords Certified
- Excellent understanding of contemporary digital marketing principles, strategies, and best practices
- Synergized understanding of other forms of digital marketing including content marketing, SEO, conversion optimization, landing page optimization, paid marketing, re-targeting, etc.
- Proven experience managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools Including GoogleAnalytics, SEMrush, etc.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'