2x Graduate IT Sales Executives wanted to help them grow our clients sales team. Want to have uncapped earning potential with a starting salary of between £23-25,000 and work in a high paced environment with a work hard play attitude for a Times Top 100 company to work for? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you to start out your career as a Graduate IT Sales Executive.
Location: London Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Permanent, Full Time Start Date: ASAP
- Attractive Bonus Structure - 1st Year OTE £40,000
- Michelin Star President Lunch Clubs
- Team Holidays (Last year was Miami, Hong Kong and Tignes)
- 25 Days Holiday
- Free Gym Membership
- Fun Day Fridays (Go kart trips, bowling, trampoline parks etc)
As a Graduate IT Sales Executive you will be selling hardware, software and IT Services to our growing database of consumers through building partnerships with high-end London businesses, including both new and developing existing relationships. All while working for one of the most well established and fastest growing companies in the UK you will have the perfect platform to establish a successful career within the IT sales industry. Voted a Times 100 company to work for they are continuing to expand and continue to be the dominant force in their market. The successful candidates will join their thorough 4 week training programme which covers all elements of the sales cycle to ensure you're successful.
As a Graduate IT Sales Executive you will the full sales cycle in a job that is challenging and will differ from day to day but your main duties will be.
- Actively calling targeted merchants with the ultimate aim of signing them
- Making appointments to attend client meetings and deliver propositions
- Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals to negotiate a mutually beneficial deal
- Continually establishing client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver excellent customer service
- Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Self motivated and results-orientated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations
- Enthusiasm and drive to work independently, and as part of a team, to get things done
- Someone who is passionate, enthusiastic, hungry for results and resilient
- A Recent Graduate; 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014,
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Tom Hardy at Graduate Fasttrack.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job