My Client, a well established IT Solutions Provider are currently looking to recruit a new IT Consultant to join their dynamic and ever-growing team on a full time and permanent basis. IT experience is essential for this position.
The position boasts a generous basic of £20k-£25k for the successful Candidate; on top of this a fantastic bonus scheme is in place to ensure you are well rewarded for the hard work you put in.
The position is field based and you will be expected to visit clients around country and travel to timed appointments to demonstrate the IT systems.
Fantastic company benefits included in package.
THE JOB ROLE
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
• Prepares and follows up proposals
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
• A desire to meet and exceed targets set.
• Strong work ethic to do what it takes to succeed and driven by success
• Aptitude to determine the opportunities on which you should spend your time and resources
• Excellent organisation, time management and follow up skills along with the ability to manage several opportunities simultaneously
For More Information Contact: Lizzy Jones - Commercial Consultant
- Time Management