Our client is one of the leading suppliers of Infrastructure and Networking solutions in the City of London and South East. They have a flexible and consolidated approach to IT service delivery and are highly customer focused.
Working in partnership with the world's leading IT Vendors, they ensure that client’s investment in technology delivers tangible business benefits. They supply a full range of IT infrastructure services, including data, voice and Internet as well as communication services through partnerships and accreditations with vendors such as Cisco, HP, Microsoft and VMware.
As Sales and Business Development Manager, you will have an opportunity to influence the success of our business through your day-to-day management skills and your strategic input, using your rounded business skills, commercial acumen, leadership qualities and drive. As a successful IT Account Manager you will have previous experience of managing both existing and new business, maximising sales and profitability, and be able to demonstrate a track record in new business sales with experience selling infrastructure and networking solutions into the client base and new business.
• You will assist with and direct, develop and grow the company
• Ensure that revenue and profit targets are achieved
• You will make sure that sales staff are motivated and trained to follow up enquiries, support customers with pre-sales enquiries and update the CRM database for marketing activity
• Supervise the direct sales staff in their day-to-day tasks and present information on the sales teams’ performance and progress
• You will recruit, train and develop staff as required and ensure that optimum standards of Customer Service are delivered
• You will set up and attend customer meetings with decision makers, identifying their needs in order to sell tailored solutions
Requirements and Qualifications:
• IT sales experience gained over the last few years
• Astute and commercially aware
• Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills
• Knowledge of the emerging technologies and competitors operating within it
• Understanding of current IT issues and an appreciation of Virtualisation solutions, SAN Technology and Software as a service (SAAS).
• Accreditations with Cisco, HP, Microsoft or similar would be valued
• Competitive base salary and commission scheme
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Long term disability and Short Term Disability
• Life insurance
• 401K program with company match
• Gadget budget
• Unlimited paid time off plan
• Remote culture
• Parking space
Apply today or contact a member of the team for more information.
- IT Sales
- Emerging Technologies
- Networking Solutions
- Infrastructure Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job