Based in Guildford Surrey. A growing Microsoft Office 365 Partner of the year is looking to add to its rapidly growing collaboration practice, following a successful growth period.
As well as a hard working fun atmosphere, the business offers great benefits including 25+ days holiday, health care, pension, town centre location, fresh fruit and even a massage once a month. With clients across retail, education, legal, media and healthcare you will have every opportunity to really grow and succeed as they invest in you.
Our philosophy of always striving to exceed our customer's expectations has been central to our success and anyone joining the team must share in this passion for delivering a superior service.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director you will be responsible for:
* Identifying and developing sales opportunities
* Managing existing accounts
* Following up marketing leads, registering attendees for events, etc
* Attend training/events where and when required
* Achieve and exceed set sales targets
* Provide monthly sales forecasting/prospecting reports to Sales Director
Successful candidates will have a proven track record in IT sales and account management, you should be self-motivated and results orientated, but most of all customer focused. Excellent communication skills are a must, as our value proposition needs to be communicated at all levels with our clients. You will possess the ability to work under pressure, and above all be sales and service driven. We are looking for candidate’s that are driven and motivated and above all focused on delivering great customer service.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Business Manager/Account Manager, preferably in the IT industry
- Strong client relationship and client management skills
- The ability to influence and negotiate with clients at senior levels
- New business development skills
- Self-motivated and organised
- Excellent communication skills
- A competitive basic and commission structure depending on experience
- OTE Bonus
- Use of on-site parking in town centre location
- Excellent Career Progression
This is an exceptional opportunity to establish yourself in a highly successful and rapidly expanding team.